Friday, October 26, 2007

Mirrors

(Quantities very limited)
These are new.

Having little people running around this house has let me see life in a new way. And one thing I see around me is the incredible influence this world, & its sometimes cruel opinions, can have on people. I believe that there are truths about us, as children in Christ, that need to be sewn in our hearts. I have an image in my head of little girls looking in the mirror to fix their hair one last time before they run out the door & the last words that are etched in their mind are that they are truly loved and accepted by the God of the universe. That is the motivation behind these mirrors.



They are $45. There are limited supply at a time because of having to order the different parts for the mirrors & the investment there. But check in, chances are good that I'm overstocked.

No comments: