Monday, April 20, 2009

Laura Vickers

I recently heard of a friend of a friend who is dealing with the struggles that come with cancer. She's a mom with young children so I can easily see myself in what she's going through. And I want to help. There are so many with stories such as this, but for the remainder of the month of April I would like to give 20% of all orders placed from today until the end of the month towards the mountain of medical bills that their family must be facing. Everyone needs to give a gift at some point, whether for a friend or even for yourself :) & it makes it all a little more meaningful if it is helping someone in the process.
There is more information about Laura's road here.
Email me if you would like to place an order dw_mitchell@yahoo.com - put "paint order" in the subject so I'll know to open it in case it goes to my spam folder.

No comments: